Back in January I walked around the Imperial Palace or Kōkyo. My favorite weekend runs in the city include a lap around the palace; however, I don't usually drop by for a visit unless I am playing the tour guide. Anyway, I was playing a tour guide of sorts this day and we stopped by Nijūbashi or Seimon Ishibashi. If you are interested in reading more about the two bridges there's a great post on the Japan This blog.
We also stopped by the walked by Sakuradamon and the nearby walls. There's a runner's meeting point here and the lack of traffic entering the palace grounds guarantees an uninterrupted 5-km loop along the moat and around the palace.
The Swiss Army Knife of restrooms…
-
Number 2 through 8… Photo courtesy of P. O’Farrell. Spotted in Japan.
The post The Swiss Army Knife of restrooms… first appeared on Engrish.com.
15 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment