Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Four-Trains, Three-Bridges, Two-Tunnels and the Kanda River from Hijiri-bashi

Several weeks ago I went across town to enjoy the 2015 Kanda Matsuri. I took my camera, but I wasn't very lucky (or proficient). My shots of the matsuri parade (or procession) seemed rather dull and poorly composed. It was dusk, and the lighting was very challenging. Many of my shots were blurred or out-of-focus.

However, on the way back to Ochanomizu Station I stopped to take photos from Hijiri-bashi. In this shot, there are four-trains, three-bridges, two-tunnels and the Kanda River. Two-trains are running on the Marunochi Subway line, one-train is on JR Chou Main Line and the train further away crossing the double-bridge is on the JR Sobu Main Line. This scene makes me want to build a model train set based on this location.



Nikon D600 with Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM @ 26 mm, f4.0, ISO 800, 1/2 sec.

No comments: