I put some of my old glass to the test along with my balance, and sacrificed a little scrapped skin off my knee to get this shot of a handsome kookaburra in Alma Bay on Magnetic Island. This specimen was perched on a rock on the north side of the beach. I really didn't think that I would be able to approach and get a good shot. It required scampering up and over several boulders to get close enough with my trusty old (and focal length challenged) Nikkor 24-mm AI . Anyway I was able to get about 6 to 8-ft away and take quite a few shoots before this beautiful bird decided that he (or she) was uncomfortable and had enough of my antics.
The Swiss Army Knife of restrooms…
-
Number 2 through 8… Photo courtesy of P. O’Farrell. Spotted in Japan.
The post The Swiss Army Knife of restrooms… first appeared on Engrish.com.
35 minutes ago



No comments:
Post a Comment