Monday, February 21, 2011

Plum Blossoms, architecture and other sights from Aoyama Bochi to Harajuku Station

Before I had my crepe at Marion's, I built up my appetite by walking from Nishi Azabu through Aoyama Boch then along Omotesando and Takeshita-dōri.  I took several pictures along my walk. Here are some of the better ones.

I started my walk near Nogizaka station outside the National Art Center Tokyo (official web site - English).  I'll probably have to return here to take a better photo.  This is a pretty lame snap...


There were some plum blossoms in bloom in Aoyama Bochi.


I'm sure that someone has taken a better photo of the Prada building. Here's the angle that I liked.


Here's a photo that I took on a better day last year of the Prada Building.  The glass used in the building is simply amazing.


The finishing touches were being put on this little building with an unusual facade.  It reminds me of the Malaysian Embassy in Daikanyama. 

No comments: