Friday, February 24, 2017

Last Autumn's Higanbana

As summer fades, green stems break the soil and by late-September, Red Spider Lilies or Higanbana are blooming in my quiet Yoyogi neighborhood.

Back in the present, there's beautiful light and a sunny winter day waiting outside in Tokyo; however, I'm still hobbled for another 3-weeks due to my fractured ankle. Perhaps, I'll make my way outside later on crutches even for a short hop, but until then I'll spend some time editing and re-processing my backlog and posting. Just don't get used to it. My bloggin productivity will probably taper off again once I'm on my feet and the sakura are in bloom.



Nikon D600 with Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-S @ f2.8, ISO 100, 1/160 sec.




Nikon D600 with Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-S @ f4.0, ISO 100, 1/320 sec.


No comments: